Ticketing & Entry
We're still working on some grand, top secret plans around this. But just head to the front of Spark Arena, and we'll direct you from there.
- Alcohol – No, but there’s plenty inside
- Food – No, unless for infants or special dietary requirements.
- Chairs & Bean Bags – No, but we have plenty of seating.
- Umbrellas – These are not allowed into the venue but can be dropped into the bins provided near the entry point. All umbrellas are left at your own risk.
- Glass bottles (including perfume) - No. These will be disposed of, so please apply / use before leaving home!
- Large Bags – No. There will be a coat check available, but please leave big bags at home. Your bag must be smaller than an A3 piece of paper to be allowed inside the festival.
Unfortunately we're unable to offer pass outs due to our licence, so there will be no re-admittance if you leave.
Inevitably, many people arrive early and line up to enter before 1pm. You can skip the queue buy buying an Early Entry VIP ticket, which allows you to enter 30 minutes for festival starts and secure a spot inside. You can also help to keep the lines flowing smoothly by having your age ID, vaccine pass and tickets ready.
Right here. All tickets are sold via Moshtix, please don't buy from other websites as these may be fraudulent/scams.